lunes, 18 de marzo de 2013

MY DAILY ROUTINE

MY DAILY ROUTINE FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY IS: I get up at 5:15 am on Monday and Wednesday I brush my teeth at 5:20 am on Monday and Wednesday I take a shower at 5:40 am on Monday and Wednesday I drink orange juice for breakfast at 6:00 am on Monday and Wednesday I go to SENA at 6:30 am on Monday and Wednesday I eat lunch at 1:00 pm on Monday and Wednesday I brush my teeth at 2:00 pm on Monday and Wednesday I go to English class at 2:10 pm on Monday and Wednesday I go home at 5:30 pm on Monday and Wednesday I god to bed at 10:00 pm on Monday and Wednesday I get up at 6:50 am on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I brush my teeth at 7:00 am on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I take a bath at 7:20 am on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I drink coffee and eat bread and eggs for breakfast at 7:40 am on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I go to SENA at 8:40 am on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I eat lunch at 1:00 pm on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I brush my teeth three times a day on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I do homework at 7:30 pm on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I god to bed at 11:00 pm Everyday

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario